WE ARE NO LONGER BREEDING OR SELLING PIGS
You must do your research! It is as simple as that. We do not want to sell pigs to people who don't know much about them but that they are "cute" or "cool" or are unsure whether they are equipped to have one.
- Please do not call or email us and ask 100 questions as an alternative to reading this and other websites. Do your research first, then call with more refined questions than something like. "Are these pets"? We are not here to convince you to get an EXOTIC animal like this. We only want to sell to mature, stable people with resources to handle this. For example if you think you may be moving in a month and your life is not stable. DON'T CALL.
- Please do not call if you have not checked local ordinances or with your homeowners association to make sure you are allowed to have a pig in your neighborhood.
- If you want a puppy that looks like a pig, don't call. These are pigs, they are different.
- Don't call asking for a 30lb pig. We are to responsible to make ridiculous guarantees. Our adult pigs range for 30-65 lbs. Which, being dense weight, compares to small to medium dogs.
- Please do not call to ask us questions about a pig that you did not get from us. Call the breeder you got it from or a vet. DON'T BUY FROM FLEA MARKETS and then call us seeking disaster relief!
- If your marriage or relationship is on the rocks don't consider bringing a pig home thinking it will help.
- WE DO NOT SHIP. SO DON'T CALL IF YOU CANNOT COME HERE TO PICK UP YOUR PIG.
- Please be courteous and do not waste our time or yours.
DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE ABOVE!
NO LONGER BREEDING
Wilmington, North Carolina